src=9396587;type=ctpma0;cat=china0;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;npa=;ord=1? Home


What type of claim do you want to make?

  • If you are aware of any circumstance likely to give rise to a claim, please contact our Claims Department. Depending on the situation, a loss adjuster may be appointed to inspect and assess the loss.
  • As a policyholder, you would be required to take necessary measures to mitigate any loss or damage
  • Please do not dispose off the damage items without our prior approval
  • If the loss or damage is caused by an act of housebreaking, theft, malicious damage, vandalism or other criminal acts, you would be required to make a police report and extend your full co-operation to us in securing the conviction of the offender
  • With respect to the public liability coverage, should you receive a potential claim from the third party against yourself or any member of your family, please forward any correspondence (Letter of Demand, Writ of Summons and all legal documents) to our office immediately upon receipt of the correspondence. Please do not admit liability or make any compromised settlement without our prior consent
Documents Required
  1. Photographs of the damaged property
  2. Original Purchase Receipts / Invoices
  3. Quotations for repairs or replacement of the damaged property
  4. Original Medical Bill(s) and Report(s)
  5. Police Report(s) (if applicable)

The above gives a brief and generalised summary of the claims procedure and is not an interpretation of the policy terms and conditions. We would advise that the policy schedule, endorsement, policy jacket and/or certificate of insurance should be read in conjunction with the above.

Depending on the circumstances of each case, further investigations may be required and there may be a request for further documents. Assistance may also be sought from the policyholder.