Our savings insurance plans help you to achieve your life goals while protecting you and your family against unforeseen circumstances. Take comfort knowing that you are financially secured at every stage of your life. Save and watch your money grow with our attractive savings insurance plans.
With our range of savings insurance plans, we are here to help you realise your financial goals and ensure a financially-secured future for you - whether you are saving for your child's education or enhancing your wealth for retirement in Singapore.
An 8-year savings plan with only two years of premium commitment. Enjoy rewards with up to 3.13% p.a. upon policy maturity. This savings insurance plan assures you and your family are protected as you save.
A whole life plan that provides a lifetime of yearly cashbacks after five years. With 100% capital guaranteed and insurance protection, you can have peace of mind while saving for a brighter future.
Endowment plans are savings insurance that allows consumers to save and accumulate cash for their future needs. They are structured in such a manner that policyholders can acquire a regular saving habit to build wealth and achieve financial goals in life.
1. Encourages Financial Discipline : Make savings a regular financial habit.
2. Low-Risk Investment : The summed up guaranteed returns tend to be higher than fixed deposits despite having relatively lower investment risk as compared to direct investment to assets in financial markets.
It is recommended to follow the 50/30/20 rule, it is a straightforward and easy way to allocate your monthly income to the different categories as follows:
1. 50% on needs : Needs are expenses which you find necessary for survival, e.g. Food, Utilities, Transportation, Insurance, etc.
2. 30% on wants : Wants are expenses which are spent on enjoyment, e.g. Holiday, Shopping, Games, Gifts, etc.
3. 20% on savings : The final 20% should be saved up as an emergency fund for rainy days.
Other than savings and expenses, it is equally important to be on the lookout for your debts. If your total debt is less than 50% of your total assets, you are considered financially healthy.
There are some factors to bear in mind when deciding to purchase a savings insurance plan
1. Financial Targets : Identify your short term and long term goals.
2. Premium commitment : Ensure that the policy you are considering is within what you can afford in a long run.
It is advisable to do necessary research to find alternatives that provide comparable benefits and weigh each option's advantages and disadvantages. Speak to a trusted Financial Advisor Representative who can assist you in making a sound purchase decision.