Click here for
Key Benefits for Private Motor Insurance
Free No Claim Discount – NCD Protection
Exclusively for our policyholders – Enjoy free NCD Protection benefit with 10% NCD and above.
Waiver of excess on accident claims
Enjoy waiver of excess for own damage claims at any authorized workshops.
Renew your motor insurance with us and receive up to 10% discount.
Complimentary windscreen benefit
We will repair or replace your damaged windscreen and windows including the in-vehicle unit or on-board unit.
Optional add-on coverage available
Choose to enhance your coverage with our Loss of Use or Protection Package Benefit.
Driving a motor vehicle without a valid motor insurance plan to cover third-party physical harm is against the law in Singapore. Having a motor insurance plan in place not only protects you against third-party liability, it also reimburses you if you accidentally cause damage to your own car or someone else’s property.
1. The premium payable and excess applicable
2. Unnamed drivers (including young and inexperienced) excess
3. The types of coverages (Comprehensive/Third Party/Third Party Fire and Theft)
4. Driver restrictions (if any)
5. Workshop restrictions
6. List of approved repair workshops
7. Non-standard exclusions
8. Accident reporting and claims filing procedures
9. Cancellation and refund policy
Most motor insurance providers in Singapore use a “risk factor rating system” when calculating your policy’s premium. The premium is calculated based on these factors:
1. Profile of the vehicle
2. Profile of the driver(s)
3. Usage of vehicle
4. Type of cover required
5. History of claims
6. No Claim Discount entitlement
To better assess your risk and set an appropriate premium, the motor insurance provider will need some basic information:
1. Your age
2. Usage of your vehicle
3. Make, model and year of make/registration of your vehicle
4. Any other person(s) driving the vehicle beside you
5. Recent motor accident claims (if any) including all vehicles owned or driven by you in the last 3 years.
6. NCD entitlement
7. Has the vehicle been modified? Please provide details of modifications
8. Years of Driving experience in Singapore
9. Existing medical conditions or physical impairment that may affect the driving of car (if any)