src=9396587;type=ctpma0;cat=china0;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;npa=;ord=1? Motor Excess Protector

Motor Excess Protector

What type of claim do you want to make?

Documents Required

Please submit the claim form together with the following documents within 30 days of payment of the Excess:

  1. Driving License and / or Private Hire Car Driver Vocational License (PDVL) / Taxi and Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational License (TPDVL) or any relevant regulatory licence required to operate the Motor Vehicle
  2. Motor Insurance Policy
  3. Damage assessment report
  4. Proof of final repair invoice from the motor vehicle authorized / licensed motor vehicle repairer showing your covered excess
  5. Any reports pertaining to the accidental damage which were obtained from the police, motor insurance provider or rental vehicle company
  6. Singapore Accident Statement (SAS)
  7. Discharge letters or Satisfaction vouchers issued by the motor insurance provider or rental vehicle company
  8. Proof of payment of the covered excess

You may email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or post to China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. 3 Anson Road #15-00 Springleaf Tower Singapore 079909, Attention to Claims.


The above gives a brief and generalised summary of the claims procedure and is not an interpretation of the policy terms and conditions. We would advise that the policy schedule, endorsement, policy jacket and/or certificate of insurance should be read in conjunction with the above.

Depending on the circumstances of each case, further investigations may be required and there may be a request for further documents. Assistance may also be sought from the policyholder.