“Infinite Harvest is the first product of our Infinite series and a cornerstone of legacy planning from wealth accumulation to transfer. It is specially crafted for parents to create a gift of love beyond generations or for individuals who wish to build a passive stream of lifetime income to supplement their lifestyle,” said Lance Tay, General Manager of Life Insurance, China Taiping Insurance Singapore.
Infinite Harvest Key Benefits:
- One-time premium payment for a lifetime of monthly income starting from the 5th policy anniversary. Monthly income1 adds up to 4.27% (1.77% guaranteed + 2.5% non-guaranteed2) of the single premium.
- Immediate liquidity with a guaranteed cash value of 80% of the single premium which will increase throughout the policy years.
- 100% capital guaranteed from as early as 10th policy anniversary.
- No medical check-up is required and is available to anyone between ages 1 and 70.
- A minimum single premium of S$112,412 for a lifetime monthly pay out of S$4001.
A gift of love – Giving of Infinite Harvest from a parent to the child with the child as the life insured. The parent may transfer Infinite Harvest ownership when the child reaches age 18 for the child to continue receiving the regular stream of income for life. When the child eventually passes on, the grandchildren can receive the lump sum payout.
A passive income – Infinite Harvest provides a lifetime income for individuals to lead the lifestyle that they desire. With the monthly passive income stream, one has the freedom to choose when to retire.
Lance said: “At China Taiping, we believe in the art of peaceful living to empower our clients to get more in life. With Infinite Harvest, policyholders can have a peace of mind knowing that a lifetime income is secured. They can enjoy the fruits of their labour and allow their future generations to savour them too.”
- Each monthly cashback consists of a guaranteed amount, which is 1/12 of 1.77% of the single premium and a non-guaranteed amount, which is 1/12 of 2.5% of the single premium.
- The non-guaranteed amount is based on an IIRR of 4.75% p.a. on the Participating Fund and may vary according to the future performance of the Participating Fund. For an IIRR of 3.25% p.a., this non-guaranteed amount will be 1% of the single premium.
About China Taiping Insurance Singapore
China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CTPIS”) is a leading composite insurer for both life and general insurance businesses. We originated from Tai Ping Insurance Co. Ltd Singapore Branch, which is established in Singapore since 1938. CTPIS has a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) and long-term issuer credit rating of “A” by the A.M. Best, and the outlook of these Credit Ratings is stable. We have been assuring our customers in Singapore with financial peace of mind for the last 80 years.
CTPIS is wholly-owned by China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited, which was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2000, making it the first Chinese-funded insurer listed overseas. China Taiping Insurance Group Limited is a large transnational financial and insurance group with business network in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, North America, Europe, Oceania, East and Southeast Asia. The brand has gained international recognition over the years and successfully ranked in the “Global Fortune 500 Companies” in 2018.
China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Tel: (65) 6389 6158