Singapore, April 16, 2019: China Taiping Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd ("CTPIS") today announces the launch of Infinite Legacy, a new addition to its Infinite series catering for the affluent and High Net Worth market.
Infinite Legacy is a single premium participating whole life plan that preserves your wealth and grows the legacy that you want to leave behind for your loved ones.
Lance Tay, General Manager of Life Insurance, China Taiping Insurance Singapore said, “For estate planning, besides wealth preservation, it is important to have an asset diversification strategy while expanding the estate. With this in mind, the Infinite Legacy comes with a high protection element of up to 3.5 times of the sum assured that amplifies the estate.”
Infinite Legacy Key Benefits:
- One-time premium payment for a lifetime protection against death and terminal illness.
- Multiply the protection coverage1 of up to 3.5 times of the sum assured till age 86
- Guaranteed cash value equivalent to 80% of the single premium from day one.
- 100% capital guaranteed at the end of the 20th year.
- Offers preferential premium rates for good health.
- Available to anyone between ages 1 and 70.
How Infinite Legacy helps amplify estate – an example:
Scenario 1: Scenario 2:
Without Infinite Legacy : $$5 million cash With Infinite Legacy : invest S$2 million cash to policy
Total assets worth S$28 million Total assets amplified to S$33.82 million upon demise of life insured
“Given the complexity of assets owned by High Net Worth clients, it may be a challenge when it comes to distribution of illiquid assets such as properties, businesses etc. It is everyone’s wish for family harmony and a smooth legacy transfer. Infinite Legacy offers liquidity in the estate when it is most needed. Not only does it ensure the distribution of wealth as one wishes, but it also keeps one’s assets intact and maintains harmony within the family,” Lance remarked.
Click here for more information on Infinite Legacy.
- Before the policy anniversary on which the Life Inured is age 86 next birthday, death benefit is the higher of Guaranteed Benefit or sum assured plus any attaching bonuses. On or after the policy anniversary on which the Life Insured is age 86 next birthday, death benefit is sum assured plus any attaching bonuses.
About China Taiping Insurance Singapore
China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CTPIS”) is a leading composite insurer for both life and general insurance businesses. We originated from Tai Ping Insurance Co. Ltd Singapore Branch, which is established in Singapore since 1938. CTPIS has a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) and long-term issuer credit rating of “A” by the A.M. Best, and the outlook of these Credit Ratings is stable. We have been assuring our customers in Singapore with financial peace of mind for over 80 years.
CTPIS is wholly-owned by China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited, which was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2000, making it the first Chinese-funded insurer listed overseas. China Taiping Insurance Group Limited is a large transnational financial and insurance group with business network in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, North America, Europe, Oceania, East and Southeast Asia. The brand has gained international recognition over the years and successfully ranked in the “Global Fortune 500 Companies” in 2018. For more information on CTPIS, visit www.sg.cntaiping.com
China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Tel: (65) 6389 6158