· To assist Head of New Business Operations in the daily operations by providing support for New Business processing and to contribute to the achievement of the department performance objectives and business plan.
· Provide support in the execution of insurance service and marketing strategies to foster business line growth and customer relations.
· Ensure new business applications are processed accurately and efficiently within the stipulated service standards and adhere to company guidelines and regulatory requirements
· Ensure timely follow up and processing of new business applications and accuracy in policy contract issuance
· Assist to monitor the new business submission volume to ensure that there is no backlog
· Assist to gather information necessary for managing of enquiries / complaints and service recovery when necessary
· Identify inefficient process and escalate to Head of New Business Operations for assessment and improvement
· Support launch of new product in terms of new business processing and conduct training for current and new staff in new business processing
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders, intermediaries and distribution channels.
· Any other project/work assigned.
· GCE ‘A’ Level/Diploma or Degree equivalent, having insurance certifications/qualifications will be an advantage
· Min 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in life insurance operations
· Possess insurance knowledge including life insurance product, underwriting concepts, business and regulatory practices, and processing
· Experienced in staff motivation, mentoring, and training.
· A team player with good interpersonal skill, communication, and task management skills
· Computer literacy