· To handle all types of motor claims including recovery.
· To gather and analyse information from all sources before claim settlement.
· To ensure all claims are resolved in a fair and reasonable manner in accordance to Company’s claims procedures and guidelines.
· To escalate any suspicious claims for further investigation.
· To manage relationships and expectations of claimants and business associates and if necessary, damage control.
· To review claim files and monitoring recoveries.
· Contribute to projects surrounding departmental initiatives to meet strategic objectives.
· Any other jobs assigned by the Company/HOD/Section Manager.
· Minimum 1 year’s working experience in similar capacity preferred. Candidates without experience can be considered.
· Minimum Diploma holder.
· Customer centric, meticulous and able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to work independently and as a team.
· Good analytical, communication, negotiation skills.
· Positive working attitude.
· Certificate in Basic Concepts and Principles of Insurance, Commercial General insurance and Personal General Insurance or equivalent preferred, otherwise, confirmation after probation subject to obtaining all certifications.
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the English and Mandarin Speaking Associates and also, to negotiate settlement with English and Mandarin speaking solicitors.