- Prepare annual income tax computation and schedules for submission to tax authorities.
- Prepare current tax and deferred tax computation and accounting entries for tax provision by fund for monthly financial reporting.
- Prepare effective tax reconciliation and tax disclosures in financial reports.
- Liaise with external tax consultant and various stakeholders to prepare Transfer Pricing Documentation and handle tax queries.
- Prepare quarterly GST computation and returns for submission to tax authorities, and the accounting entries for GST.
- Liaise with external tax consultant and various stakeholders to prepare GST Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) and handle tax queries.
- Provide advice on tax related matters and participate in tax discussions with Life Insurance Association or General Insurance Association
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations for income tax, GST and withholding tax.
- Assist Financial Reporting section in financial reporting work.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- Qualified accountant with 5 years working experience in the tax function, preferably from insurance industry or an accounting firm.
- Knowledgeable of tax regulations including Income Tax Act, GST Act, Transfer Pricing and ACAP.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Self-driven with keenness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
View All Positions