- To handle Marine classes of claims.
- Claim processing including data entry.
- To gather and analyses information from all sources before claim settlement.
- To ensure all claims are resolved in fair and reasonable manner.
- To review claim files and monitoring of recoveries.
- To provide administrative support to prepare monthly statistics and report.
- To manage telephone enquiries and attend to walk-in-claimants.
- To provide claims handling service to clients and business partners.
- To provide guidance to junior staff.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Company/HOD/Section Manager.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in similar capacity.
- Experience with Marine claims handling in an insurance company setting will be an added advantage.
- Customer centric, meticulous, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Positive working attitude
- Certificate in Commercial General insurance and Personal General Insurance is a requirement.
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the English and Mandarin Speaking Associates and to negotiate settlement with English and Mandarin speaking solicitors.
View All Positions