· Administering on-premise and cloud-based Infrastructure deployment which includes tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, backup / restore and incident management.
· Drive continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration
· Perform on-premise and cloud audits, inspections, corrections and other activities as needed by university infrastructure and cybersecurity teams.
· Perform system administration activities in accordance with university policies and procedures.
· Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
· Create and maintain documentation of processes for troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
· Any other jobs assigned by the Company
· Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Operating Systems Administrations Skill
· Virtualization Administration
· Knowledge of database technologies (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
· Monitoring, Tuning, Troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
· Maintains expertise across multiple infrastructure domains
· Strong organization and analysis skills
· Strong focus on quality and customer service
· Must be able to multitask and prioritize work
· Strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of coding, scripting and automation using Bash
· PowerShell, or Python will be an advantage
· Security Certifications will be an advantage
· Azure or AWS Certifications will be an advantage
· VMware certification will be an advantage
· Microsoft certification will be an advantage