- To help on implement IFRS 17 & 9
- Gather both user and system requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Provide the domain expertise & focus in the Insurance industry
- Propose alternative operational solution to improve and bring about high quality system solutions
- Investigate and analyse business problems.
- Design information systems that provide feasible solution.
- Manage users change requests and control the project cost.
- Regular updates and reporting to management on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- To engage with business units on the SLA for the system uptime, service requests and incident reports
- Any other jobs assigned by the Company
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience on insurance, accounting system, actuarial system, oracle finance system
- Possess project and user management skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the English and Chinese speaking associates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player and able to work independently
View All Positions