1. Please ensure that you have met the competence requirements and possess the professional qualifications.
2. Download and complete these application forms:
3. Create an introduction and a business plan/proposal
4. Submit the following supporting documents with your application form, GIA form A, Declaration form and business plan.
5. You may fax the forms to us at +65 6227 9123, or email email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Please allow 14 workings days for our shortlist.
6. Our Business Development Department will contact you to arrange for an interview. Please bring your completed forms and other relevant documents when you attend the interview.
7. Upon a successful interview, your application will be submitted to GIAS for approval.
8. Once GIAS approval is received, you will be required to sign an Agency Agreement with China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd. An Agency Code number will be allocated to you and you must use this code number for all correspondences with China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd., including submissions of business applications.