Covers 40 benefits such as medical expenses and travel inconveniences.
Unlimited 24/7 global evacuation and repatriation
Our assistance is just a call away anytime when you need help.
No age restrictions
Cover you as long you are fit to travel.
Insolvency of travel agent
Your travel fare is covered in the event that your travel agent is insolvent.
High medical expenses coverage
Up to S$600,000 coverage for medical expenses and accidental dental treatment.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Purchase our Travel Safe Insurance online now and enjoy
- 38% + 8% off for Single Trip
- 23% + 8% off for Annual Travel
"Thank China Taiping It’s Friday" (TCTIF)...Your discount is now
- 38% + 15% off for Single Trip
- 23% + 15% off for Annual Travel
if you apply promo code “TCTIF” when you purchase on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. Don’t miss this promotion!
Promotion period : Now until 31 March 2019.
- Travel insurance is important even if you’re travelling to a neighboring country for a short holiday. The unexpected may happen, whether it’s a flight delay, lost luggage, or an accident. A comprehensive Travel Safe insurance policy covers these contingencies at affordable premiums — and they are usually low-cost for nearby destinations and short trips.
- For travelling with your spouse and without children, it is cheaper to buy a Travel Safe Individual Plan. Family Plans are better suited for families travelling with children.
- Frequent travelers enjoy significant cost savings with the Travel Safe Annual Plan. Do note that the duration of each trip should not exceed 90 days.