- If you are aware of any circumstance likely to give rise to a claim, please contact our Claims Department. Depending on the situation, a loss adjuster may be appointed to inspect and assess the loss.
- Any moneys of the Employee in the hands of the Employer and any moneys which but for act of fraud or dishonesty would have been due to the Employee from the Employer shall be deducted from the amount otherwise payable under this policy.
Please submit the completed Claim Form together with the following documents for claim consideration:
- Police Report and Investigation Result
- Letter of Employment of Employee
- Salary Voucher of Employee
- Statement of Account showing amount of loss
The above gives a brief and generalised summary of the claims procedure and is not an interpretation of the policy terms and conditions. We would advise that the policy schedule, endorsement, policy jacket and/or certificate of insurance should be read in conjunction with the above.
Depending on the circumstances of each case, further investigations may be required and there may be a request for further documents. Assistance may also be sought from the policyholder.