EAR policy covers the property insured for damage by any accident or misfortune whilst in the situation of risk described. Example forklift, excavator, crawler crane, etc.
Some of the common exclusions are listed below :
- The deductibles mentioned in the Schedule to be borne by the Insured in respect of each of every claim.
- Loss or damage arising from wear & tear, depreciation, gradual deterioration, rust, corrosion etc..
- Breakage or scratching of glass or other substances of a brittle or fragile nature not due to fire or thieves.
- War invasion act of foreign enemy hostilities or warlike operation (whether war be declared or not).
- Civil war mutiny civil commotion assuming the proportions of or amounting to a popular rising military rising insurrection rebellion revolution military or usurped power.
- Any consequence of strike or riot.
- Waterborne Risks.
Questions Relating to other Products?
Visit our FAQ section.